Sunday, September 19, 2010

wheN piGs flY #21

snydertOOns 2010

I haven't had much time to work on the book. Teaching is hard. I've been busting my tail to keep ahead. Some teachers bust their tails to keep a foot, or an arm or a neck, but not me.

The editing process is under way and I'm meeting with a graphic designer to discuss the cover this week. 

The Eight Fingered Criminal's Son is on schedule to be released in November. The book will be available at the auto repair shop in Arizona, the lake sports store in Michigan, the kitchen design studio in Hawaii, the junk yard in Washington, and that book store in Thailand.

Bad Joke of the Week
A sasquatch was pulling his son in a sled across the Himilayas. After three hours the boy said to his father, "Are we there, Yeti?"

14 comments:

Clif said...

Your blog always makes me... What's the word I'm looking for?

JJ said...

To #167 Dad: Some teachers even bust there tales.

To Clif: I would help you out, but I never finish anything that I

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Cool glad you're making progress on the book. Hope all is well.

Susan R. Mills said...

Cute comic. Hope it goes well with your meeting about the cover.

Momma Fargo said...

Love the funny! Can't wait for the book. Instead of going to Thailand, I might go to the lake in Michigan. A little closer. And it has to be autographed or I will demand my money back. :)

Toyin O. said...

Will have to check out that book.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congrats on the exquisitely bad joke.

#167 Dad said...

Clif,
Pandiculate?

#167 Dad said...

JJ,
You must be one of them tale busters.

#167 Dad said...

Iz,
Thanks for the good vibes.

Clif said...

Pandiculate - what a great word. I'll admit I had to look it up. How about we set up a Justice League walk-around during your fall break?

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Yes, teaching is hard work. Glad to hear the book is coming along. I'll buy one.

italgalmm said...

#167 Dad...

Sorry.... it's been a while since I stopped by ... It looks like you are THAT much closer to winning that literary Pulitzer after all !!

Seriously Much Luck with the book.
: )

Momma Fargo said...

I just stopped by to see if you fell off the face of the earth. Miss you!