Sunday, July 27, 2014

ASPARAGUS AND STORIES FROM THE SPIRIT GUIDE BAR




This is the cover for Stories from the Spirit Guide Bar, an audio collection of seven stories. The stories are from The-Eight Fingered Criminal's Son and The Spirit Guide Bar. Produced by Gary Gidak of Gidak Digital, the collection includes music, sound effects, and a talented team of voice over actors. 

For the eleven people who are familiar with my books, here is the line up:

1. The South Bay Daily Breeze
2. First Kiss
3. Surfer Girl
4. Dave Cruz
5. Vasectomy
6. General Grant
7. Monsignor Patrick J Redehan

The CD will be available in about four weeks. I'll be announcing the date and location of the release event soon.

In the mean time, you can listen to "Dave Cruz" by clinking on the link below.


My third book, TEECHUR, Adventures of a Reluctant Educator, is almost finished.  I'm polishing up the last chapter and the book should release by the end of the year. In case I didn't mention it, writing books is really hard.

Finally, I'd like to announce that I am going to stop eating asparagus.



No comments: