Sunday, January 10, 2010

SnYder CoMic #2

2010 SnYder CoMic # 2




Peter Mayhew, the actor who played Chewbacca in Star Wars, was also an exceptional professional baseball player.
As a matter of fact, Peter was named Wookie of the Year.









There you have, SnYder CoMic #2.

While I sincerely doubt the newspapers will be beating down my door, I'm relatively confident that I topped SnYder CoMic #1.
I thought about wowing you all with something really spectacular, but I realized that would until coming up with a spectacular comic. I did come up the pun. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

8 comments:

italgalmm said...

Hahahahaha...
I love " Punny " humor..

Nice drawing skills you got there...
You know, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills , computer hacking

Sorry if you're not a Nepoleon Dynamite fan...lol

Unknown said...

You have a gift, good sir. Plus the added dose of humor :)

Look forward to more!

Sproglet said...

*snort!!*

Thanks for your kind comment :)

Midlife Roadtripper said...

More creativity than I could muster. And practice makes better. Awaiting #3.

I love wookies.

Susan R. Mills said...

I love puns. Can't wait to see #3.

Guely of Sweden said...

Larsonian and good!

#167 Dad said...

italgalmm,
thanks and I do dig napolean dynamite.

wendy,
awe shucks, thanks.

sproglet,
the world needs more corny pun snorters.

MLJH,
Thanks for the good mojo.

susan,
i need to come up with a shoe comic for you.

G-man,
Larsonian! I'm honored beyond belief.

Blues said...

Thanks for the fact! I had no idea!
Keep 'em coming!