Monday, February 21, 2011

WZ SNYDER STICKS IT TO THE VIRUS, STEVE JOBS AND BILL GATES

Last week, a nefarious virus  infested my p.c., making it impossible to open various programs and slowing things down to a crawl. I was ready to purchace a new computer, possibly an Apple. I was considering the Apple switch because friend over at Microsoft said Bill Gates is a mean s.o.b.. Then a fellow blogger pointed out that Steve Jobs is also a mean s.o.b.. Since I didn't want to fork over my hard earned cash to either of those mean sons of bitches, I decided to take one last crack at the nefarious virus. Ladies and germs, I stood toe to toe with that rotten virus, slugging it out for five hours. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what I did. There was downloading, uploading and a heckuva a lot of deleting. And when the smoke cleared, the low down dirty virus had high tailed it out of town.

Final Score:
WZ Snyder 1
Mean Sons of Bitches and that Nefarious Virus 0

As for the cartoon, it has nothing to do with viruses or mean sons of bitches. It's an illustration from my never published children's book, How Larry the Griggit Learned to Fly.

12 comments:

James West said...

This is awesome! I only with the rest of the older generations would be so willing to take the steps to eliminate a virus themselves. May others follow in your footsteps!

#167 Dad said...

Jackson!
Great to hear from you!
You could have taken the virus down in seconds...

Tom Hakkinen said...

Haha! That's what I like to hear. You show 'em.

I had to do a whole lot of reading "techie" forums and downloading too recently when I decided that I wasn't going to hand over another $200 (AUD) to McAfee for another year of a program which is perpetually annoying. So I found some free alternatives.

Guely of Sweden said...

That's the attitude! The Duke is smilling at you from Heaven!

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

That's why I have a real good I.T friend. It's goog to know one in those situations.

Clif said...

Congratulations on your victory. But remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

#167 Dad said...

Thanks, Clif.
The virus protection is not up and running...

#167 Dad said...

Thanks for stopping by, IZ.

#167 Dad said...

Thanks, G-man.
Hey, I thought you were an atheist...

#167 Dad said...

Thanks, G-man.
Hey, I thought you were an atheist...

#167 Dad said...

Akseli,
I admire your technological prowess and look forward to the day I too am capable of downloading the free protection.

Guely of Sweden said...

As a rational person i cannot denied this clear piece of divine evidence. From now on i gonna be writting in tonges brother!